We continue to register our heartfelt gratitude to all who have made it possible for us to progress with the construction of the Multipurpose Center and to carry out some services as well. With your generous contribution we have been able to:
- Secure land title for the multipurpose center totaling $2,300.
- The ground floor is near completion. It's already in use to this level at a cost of $124,314.00.
- Facilitate the counseling of HIV/AIDS infected and affected people, now in the building and not under the trees any more.
- The Center opened a health science therapy called Ceragem to massage the people of all ages, with four machines.
- We have managed to find some foster family homes for some children.
- Bought furniture such as chairs, bed and tables for the Center.
- Bought five sewing machines for vocational training of young girls and boys unable to continue with studies.
- Because we do not have a medical unit to minister aid, medical treatment is referred to Catholic Missionary Hospitals at Lacor, Nyapea and Angal which are distances away.
- Build open shelters for preparing and feeding some of the many homeless children during lunch only for lack of resources for more meals.